Emergency Physician, Ophthalmologist (eyes), Hospice & Palliative Specialist

Dr Keith Stout show details Dr Keith Stout
by LMF on Jan 5th, 2015

First off I would like to say after being discontinued by my previous physician while suffering and near death when I walked into Dr. Stouts facility I was highly impressed when he and his profession medical staff walked into the exam room and the look on his face when he seen the most horrible near death condition I was in right away assured me that he was going to do everything in his power and in a caring manner went right to work and is highly interested in finding out why I am having the medical conditions and when finding out all the other doctors I was seeing at the time was surprised and said that he personally wanted to take over my care and just in the last 4 months has been much better, Even though I still have a long way to go for recovery he has been with me every step of the way. Very caring and listens, striving to address all your healthcare needs. He definitely saved me from certain death and continues to treat my other conditions as well. Diagnostic Group and all the doctors and staff get a thumbs up.