Learn more about Dr. Keith Stube:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Keith Stube is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Keith Stube, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Stube graduated from Upstate Medical University Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Syracuse. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Stube has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Catholic Health System/Kenmore Mercy Hospital
- Kaleida Health
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Keith Charles Stube MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 23 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Keith C. Stube practice?
- Dr. Keith Stube has 2 office locations.
Dr. Keith Stube practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Buffalo, NY.
See Buffalo Orthopedic Surgeons.