A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Keith Stube:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Keith Stube is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Keith Stube, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Stube graduated from Upstate Medical University Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Syracuse. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Stube has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Catholic Health System/Kenmore Mercy Hospital
- Kaleida Health - Buffalo General Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Stube accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- WellCare - 1 plan
- HealthNow New York - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 14 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 8 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 9 plans
- Independent Health - 34 plans
- Fidelis Care - 3 plans
- Evercare - 4 plans
- Humana - 8 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Keith Stube practice?
Dr. Keith Stube practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Buffalo, NY.
See Buffalo Orthopedic Surgeons.