Learn more about Dr. Keith Stube:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Keith Stube is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Stube
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Stube Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Keith Stube, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Stube graduated from Upstate Medical University Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Syracuse. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Stube has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Catholic Health System/Kenmore Mercy Hospital
- Kaleida Health
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Keith Charles Stube MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 24 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Keith C. Stube practice?
- Dr. Keith Stube has 1 office location.
Dr. Keith Stube practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Buffalo, NY.
See Buffalo Orthopedic Surgeons.