A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Keith Sue-Ling:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Keith Sue-Ling is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sue-Ling
Specialties & Research
Dr. Keith Sue-Ling, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Sue-Ling graduated from University of Florida, Gainesville.
Dr. Sue-Ling has 3 hospital affiliations:
- University Hospital - Augusta
- St Joseph Hospital - Augusta
- University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Keith Sue-Ling MD is a male Internist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Keith Sue-Ling practice?
- Dr. Keith Sue-Ling has 1 office location.
Dr. Keith Sue-Ling practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Augusta, GA.
See Augusta Internists and Augusta Cardiologists.