Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at email@example.com if you have any additional information.
Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Keith Swan
Dr. Keith Swan, DO, DABMA is a Doctor primarily located in Boulder, CO. He has 32 years of experience. His specialties include Osteopathic Manipulative Medicine and General Practice. Dr. Swan is affiliated with Boulder Community Health, Avista Hospital and Avista Adventist Hospital. Dr. Swan has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Keith Swan has the following 2 specialties
- Osteopathic Manipulative Medicine
An osteopath is a physician who is trained in the philosophy of osteopathic medicine. These doctors have a D.O. degree which stands for Doctor of Osteopathic Medicine, as opposed to M.D. for Medical Doctor.
Osteopathic medicine differs...
- General Practice
A general practitioner is similar to a family practitioner in that they treat patients of all ages with a variety of health concerns. These doctors treat everyday ailments, some acute and chronic diseases, and also provid health checkups, physicals,...
Dr. Keith Swan is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Boulder, CO.
Dr. Sharon Stanley
Osteopathic Manipulative Medicine, General Practice
Boulder, CO 0 mi31
Dr. Brian Shea
Osteopathic Manipulative Medicine, Family Medicine
Boulder, CO 0.79 mi23
Dr. Gary Clark
General Practice, Neurology, Pathology
Boulder, CO 0.79 mi