Dr. Keith Swan Is this you?

Posted on October 19th, 2015

Just love him!

Exceptional Doctor

Posted on July 11th, 2011

Review by: ChrystyneI suffered for years with numerous problems caused by an inoperable pituitary tumor cancer. I was told by an endocrinologist I had to live with this & was given medication which caused seizures. Through Dr. Swan's expertize in osteopathic manipulation and acupuncture I returned to health. Dr. Swan ALWAYS brought head, neck & back injuries back into alignment. My jaw was pulled out of alignment during dental surgery, and Dr. Swan manipulated my jaw back into position. Dr. Swan & his staff are superb. I have recommended Dr. Swan to many, many people over the years.

Most Talented Osteopath I have been to!

Posted on October 11th, 2010

Happy client

Posted on January 11th, 2010

I have been seeing Dr. Swan for nearly 5 years and am a VERY happy customer. He truly is gifted, and has help my poorly back conditions out many a time with Osteopathy and acupuncture.I highly recommend this Dr.

Posted on August 26th, 2009

Dr. Swan helped me with my allergies and sinus issues with osteopathy and medical acupuncture. He is by far the best acupuncturist I have seen in the front range area, and his amazing osteopathy treatments are so restorative I feel like a new person everytime I leave the office.

wonderful experience

Posted on December 15th, 2008

Dr Swan has fixed me many time over the years, always listen to whats going on at the time

Posted on November 5th, 2016