A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Keith Swartz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Keith Swartz is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Keith Swartz, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology and Otolaryngology - Sleep Medicine.
Dr. Swartz has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Swedish Medical Center
- Centura Hlth/Penrose St Francis Health Services
- Additional Information
- Dr. Keith Arthur Swartz MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology and Sleep Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Keith A. Swartz practice?
- Dr. Keith Swartz has 2 office locations.
- Dr. Keith Swartz practices Otolaryngology and Sleep Medicine near , .