A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Keith Swenson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Keith Swenson, MD is board certified in Dermatology and Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Acne Rosacea
Education & Awards
Dr. Swenson graduated from University of Southern California , Los Angeles.
Dr. Swenson has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Health System Oregon
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Keith Howard Swenson MD is a male Dermatologist, has 40 years of experience and practices in Dermatology and Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Keith H. Swenson practice?
- Dr. Keith Swenson has 2 office locations.
Dr. Keith Swenson practices Dermatology and Internal Medicine near Portland, OR.
See Portland Dermatologists and Portland Internists.