A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Keith Wilson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Keith Wilson is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Wilson
Colonoscopy Patient Education Guide Read all about colonoscopy examinations and tests with Vitals colonoscopy patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Wilson Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Keith Wilson, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Inflammatory Bowel Diseases (IBD)
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Stomach Cancer
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Wilson graduated from Harvard University , Boston. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Wilson has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Vanderbilt University Hospital
- University of MD Medical System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Keith Wilson MD is a male Internist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Keith Wilson practice?
- Dr. Keith Wilson has 1 office location.
Dr. Keith Wilson practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Nashville, TN.
See Nashville Internists and Nashville Gastroenterologists.