A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Keith Taylor:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Taylor
Specialties & Research
Dr. Keith Taylor, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Taylor graduated from American University Of The Caribbean School Of Medicine, Cupecoy.
Dr. Taylor has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Coastal Carolina Medical Center
- TRMC of Orangeburg & Calhoun Counties
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Keith A Taylor MD is a male Internist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Keith A. Taylor practice?
- Dr. Keith Taylor has 2 office locations.
Dr. Keith Taylor practices Internal Medicine and Pediatrics near Beaufort, SC.
Additional practice locations include: Bamberg, SC.
See Beaufort Internists and Beaufort Pediatricians.