A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Keith Terada:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Keith Terada is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Terada
Birth Control Patient Education Patient information guide about birth control and various types of reversable and irreversable contraception techniques.Before Visiting Dr. Terada Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Keith Terada, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecologic Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Hot Flashes
- Lymph Node Excision (Lymph node removal)
- Lymphatic Metastasis
- Ovarian Cancer
- Squamous Cell Carcinoma
- Vulvar Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Terada graduated from University of Hawaii, Honolulu. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Terada has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Kuakini Medical Center
- St Francis Medical Center - Honolulu
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Keith Yoshio Terada MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecologic Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Keith Y. Terada practice?
- Dr. Keith Terada has 1 office location.
Dr. Keith Terada practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecologic Oncology near Honolulu, HI.
See Honolulu Obstetricians & Gynecologists and Honolulu Oncologists.