A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Keith Terada:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Keith Terada is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Terada
Hodgkin’s Lymphoma Patient Education Hodgkin's Lymphoma patient education guide explains how your immune system can be compromised by HD and NHL.Before Visiting Dr. Terada Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Keith Terada, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecologic Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Hot Flashes
- Lymph Node Excision (Lymph node removal)
- Lymphatic Metastasis
- Ovarian Cancer
- Squamous Cell Carcinoma
- Vulvar Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Terada graduated from University of Hawaii, Honolulu. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Terada has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Kuakini Medical Center
- St Francis Medical Center - Honolulu
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Keith Yoshio Terada MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecologic Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Keith Y. Terada practice?
- Dr. Keith Terada has 1 office location.
Dr. Keith Terada practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecologic Oncology near Honolulu, HI.
See Honolulu Obstetricians & Gynecologists and Honolulu Oncologists.