A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Keith Thomae:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Keith Thomae, Cosmetic & General Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Thomae
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Thomae Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Keith Thomae, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 17 areas:
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Acne Rosacea
- Breast Diseases
- Colon Cancer
- Cosmetic Surgery (Aesthetic Procedures)
- Digestive System Abnormalities
- Digestive System Endoscopy (EGD)
- Gastrointestinal Diseases (GI Diseases)
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Laser Hair Removal
- Liposuction (Lipectomy)
- Skin Cancer
- Varicose Veins
- Weight Loss
Education & Awards
Dr. Thomae graduated from University of Wisconsin at Madison. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Thomae has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Greenville Regional Hospital
- St Josephs Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Keith Richard Thomae MD is a male Dermatologist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Dermatology, Surgery, Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery, and Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Keith R. Thomae practice?
- Dr. Keith Thomae has 4 office locations.
Dr. Keith Thomae practices Dermatology, Surgery, Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery, and Vascular Surgery near Highland, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Breese, IL and Memphis, MO.
See Highland Dermatologists and Highland Surgeons.