A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Keith Thomae:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Keith Thomae, Cosmetic & General Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Keith Thomae, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 17 areas:
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Acne Rosacea
- Breast Diseases
- Colon Cancer
- Cosmetic Surgery (Aesthetic Procedures)
- Digestive System Abnormalities
- Digestive System Endoscopy (EGD)
- Gastrointestinal Diseases (GI Diseases)
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Laser Hair Removal
- Liposuction (Lipectomy)
- Skin Cancer
- Varicose Veins
- Weight Loss
Education & Awards
Dr. Thomae graduated from University of Wisconsin at Madison. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Thomae has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Greenville Regional Hospital
- St Josephs Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Keith Richard Thomae MD is a male Dermatologist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Dermatology, Surgery, Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery, and Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Keith R. Thomae practice?
- Dr. Keith Thomae has 4 office locations.
Dr. Keith Thomae practices Dermatology, Surgery, Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery, and Vascular Surgery near Highland, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Breese, IL and Memphis, MO.
See Highland Dermatologists and Highland Surgeons.