Learn more about Dr. Keith Thomae:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Keith Thomae, Cosmetic & General Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Thomae
Taking Control of Psoriasis Are you living with psoriasis? This guide to triggers, seasonal changes and lifestyle remedies will help you to manage your condition well.Before Visiting Dr. Thomae Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Keith Thomae, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 17 areas:
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Acne Rosacea
- Breast Diseases
- Colon Cancer
- Cosmetic Surgery (Aesthetic Procedures)
- Digestive System Abnormalities
- Digestive System Endoscopy (EGD)
- Gastrointestinal Diseases (GI Diseases)
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Laser Hair Removal
- Liposuction (Lipectomy)
- Skin Cancer
- Varicose Veins
- Weight Loss
Education & Awards
Dr. Thomae graduated from University of Wisconsin at Madison. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Thomae has 1 hospital affiliations:
- SSM Rehabilitation Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Keith Richard Thomae MD is a male Dermatologist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Dermatology, Surgery, Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery, and Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Keith R. Thomae practice?
- Dr. Keith Thomae has 1 office location.
Dr. Keith Thomae practices Dermatology, Surgery, Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery, and Vascular Surgery near Florissant, MO.
See Florissant Dermatologists and Florissant Surgeons.