A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Keith Thomae:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Keith Thomae, Cosmetic & General Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Keith Thomae, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 21 areas:
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Anal-rectal Disorders/Procedures
- Anal-rectal DisordersProcedures
- Bravo pH esophageal testing
- Breast Diseases
- Colon Cancer
- Cosmetic Surgery Aesthetic Procedures
- Digestive System Abnormalities
- Digestive System Endoscopy (EGD)
- GI disorder
- Gastrointestinal Diseases (GI Diseases)
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Laser Hair Removal
- Liposuction (Lipectomy)
- Small bowel Pill Cam
- Varicose Veins
- Varicose vein laser treatment
- Venous Disorders/Procedures
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Thomae graduated from University of Wisconsin at Madison. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Thomae has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Greenville Regional Hospital
- St Josephs Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Keith Richard Thomae MD is a male Dermatologist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Surgery, Vascular Surgery, Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery, Surgery of the Hand, and Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. Keith R. Thomae practice?
- Dr. Keith Thomae has 1 office location.
Dr. Keith Thomae practices Surgery, Vascular Surgery, Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery, Surgery of the Hand, and Dermatology near Florissant, MO.
See Florissant Surgeons, Florissant Plastic Surgeons, and Florissant Dermatologists.