Dr. Keith Thomae Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Keith Thomae?

Posted on July 6th, 2016

Excellent patient care!

Wonderful results

Posted on September 2nd, 2015

Excellent results! So happy and I have found the cosmetic surgeon that I will definitely use again!!!!!

Posted on November 19th, 2014

Not Happy with my end results. My arms don't match each other. My forearms look like popeyes... The scares that are there now are bigger than the ones from my previous surgery. AT first you stated let my arms heals for a couple months then you wanted to address the elbows, then when you did you wanted to charge me more money to do so.... My Right arm still feels tight and is way larger than the left...you left me disfigured.

So Wonderful

Posted on March 11th, 2014

Dr. Thomae and his office staff are absolutely wonderful! I am so thankful I found him and the liposuction he recently did on my abdomen and flanks was perfect! Thank you Dr. Thomae!

Just Awesome! Affordable & a great price.

Posted on February 24th, 2014

A great result! I'm very happy. He worked with me to get a price I could afford. No question....he is the one to see!

Very Impressed

Posted on February 20th, 2014

I recently had liposuction by Dr. Thomae. The very first time I called I had many questions about the surgery and honestly had been doubting if I was ready. After speaking with his staff I decided to come for a consultation. I am so glad I did! It was the best doctors office experience I have ever had. I was treated with kindness and respect and after the consultation was ready to schedule my surgery. I had the procedure done and I am so excited I look great, I have not felt this good about myself in years!! Thank you for keeping me calm and helping me feel great!

Bad Gall Bladder --- Great Experience!!

Posted on April 19th, 2011

I went to Dr Thomae with a variety of complaints related to abdominal pain. After no wait at all he took careful time to review my history and examine me. An almost painless laproscopic removal of my gall bladder followed. My insurance was billed efficiently with no extra paperwork or questions. His staff was attentive, thorough and knowledgable. Do Thomae was patient, kind and performed a surgery that was a breeze. Wonderful follow up with a sincere bedside manner. I highly recommend Dr Thomae - he's a great physician!

Posted on April 5th, 2011

Dr. Thomae is the best!He can do it all.Everyone I know loves him as a surgeon.

Migraine Headache

Posted on March 16th, 2011

I had made an appointment with Dr. Thomae for a consultation on a colonoscopy. While I was in the office, I mentioned I had a migraine and was ready to go home to rest. Dr. Thomae was kind enough to ask if I had been under the care of a physician for my migraines. In spite of the fact I had not come in for headache treatment, Dr. Thomae addressed my migraine immediately, we finished scheduling the colonoscopy and I was soon on my way home. Thanks to Dr. Thomae and his staff for an easy visit and a two for one visit!

consultation

Posted on February 8th, 2011

I went in for a consultation with Dr. Thomae for liposculpture. I had lost a lot of weight, wanted to have the surgery to look better, but was very nervous. Dr. Thomae and his staff put me at ease, my surgery was amazing and I look amazing! I can't believe how great my experience was! Great job!! Thank you so much!!

Outstanding experience!

Posted on January 18th, 2011

After losing a significant amount of weight, I made an appointment to consult with Dr. Thomae about possible liposculpture and continued weight loss. His staff was very warm and welcoming...they promptly got my paperwork taken care of and had me in a room very quickly. When Dr. Thomae came in, he spent a great deal of time with me, answering all of my questions and assisting me with a strategy for regaining the body I had before babies! I have to admit, I was extremely nervous, but Dr. Thomae really put me at ease...making me very comfortable and taking plenty of time. I am really looking forward to my upcoming surgery!

Excellent Doctor

Posted on November 6th, 2010

This doctor has extended his service to me, my family, and many of my friends for years. He has a very friendly office staff that is always upbeat and cheerful. Surgery can be a very stressful time, and indeed it was for me, but Dr. Thomae always made me feel very at ease. His follow up included a phone call and that was when I was most impressed. He cared enough to call me, and I don't know if he does that to all of his patients but knowing this doctor I bet he does.