Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Keith Tolman
Dr. Keith Tolman, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Salt Lake City, UT, with other offices in West Valley City, UT and Salt Lake City, UT. He has 47 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Tolman is affiliated with University of Utah Hospitals & Clinics. He speaks English.
Dr. Keith Tolman has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Keith Tolman is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Salt Lake City, UT.
Dr. Fredric Shean
Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease
Salt Lake City, UT48
Dr. Adiseshu Gundlapalli
Infectious Disease, Clinical Laboratory Immunology, Internal Medicine
Salt Lake City, UT 0 mi26
Dr. Christopher Tietze
Gastroenterology, Internal Medicine, Hepatology
Salt Lake City, UT 0.20 mi33