A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Keith Tom:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Keith Tom is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD)
Education & Awards
Dr. Tom graduated from Michigan State University College of Osteopathic Medicine, East Lansing.
Dr. Tom has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Mount Clemens Regional Medical Center
- Henry Ford Macomb Hospitals
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Tom accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Priority Health - 7 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 8 plans
- United Healthcare - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 21 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
- Humana - 9 plans
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 15 plans
- McLaren Health Plan - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Keith B. Tom practice?
- Dr. Keith Tom practices Family Medicine near Shelby Township, MI.