A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Keith Tom:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Keith Tom is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Tom
Gout Patient Education Read our patient education guide for Gout, uric acid crystal deposits and causes of this type of arthritis.Before Visiting Dr. Tom Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD)
Education & Awards
Dr. Tom graduated from Michigan State University College of Osteopathic Medicine, East Lansing.
Dr. Tom has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Beaumont Hospital, Royal Oak
- Beaumont Hospital,Troy
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Keith B Tom DO and MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 27 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Keith B. Tom practice?
- Dr. Keith Tom has 1 office location.
- Dr. Keith Tom practices Family Medicine near Shelby Township, MI.