A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Keith Tom:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Keith Tom is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD)
Education & Awards
Dr. Tom graduated from Michigan State University College of Osteopathic Medicine, East Lansing.
Dr. Tom has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Mount Clemens Regional Medical Center
- Henry Ford Macomb Hospitals
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Keith B Tom DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 27 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Keith B. Tom practice?
- Dr. Keith Tom has 1 office location.
- Dr. Keith Tom practices Family Medicine near Shelby Township, MI.