A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Keith Tracy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Keith Tracy is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Keith Tracy, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
Education & Awards
Dr. Tracy graduated from Tufts University, Boston.
Dr. Tracy has 8 hospital affiliations:
- South Shore Hospital
- Jordan Hospital Inc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Keith Thomas Tracy MD is a male Urologist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Keith T. Tracy practice?
- Dr. Keith Tracy has 2 office locations.
Dr. Keith Tracy practices Urology near South Weymouth, MA.
See South Weymouth Urologists.