Dr. Keith Tucci Is this you?

3.9

Have you seen Dr. Keith Tucci?

USAF RETIRED

Posted on April 28th, 2016

I would give Dr. Tucci a six star rating if possible but since than a 5 star rating.

Posted on March 9th, 2016

I'm glad I was referred to Dr. Tucci. He is an excellent doctor, very knowledgeable about my condition, Chiari Malformation, easy to communicate with, and great bedside manners. He did an excellent job with my surgery. Just went in for my 8 weeks follow up and everything was great, I'm feeling better, can move around more fluently, and have more energy. I would highly recommend him!

Posted on October 26th, 2015

Dr. Tucci is one of the best surgeons I've ever had the pleasure to be associated with. He spent plenty of time explaining things to my wife and I.

Posted on January 22nd, 2012

Great, skilled, compassionate neurosurgeon. I've recommended him to friends who also liked him very much.

Posted on January 1st, 2012

On my first appointment with this office, I saw the PA. He was very nice,courteous and his bedside manner was wonderful. I then had a follow up with Dr. Tucci, and was not impressed with him at all. I have had 4 MRI's all telling me that there is a problem with my back and that there is nerve damage, causing sciatica. Dr, Tucci comes in to see me and tells me there is nothing wrong with my back. After 4 MRI's all stating the same thing? Humm.. Maybe it is him that needs to go back and review his medical lisence. I am now having to go see a Neurosurgeon in New Bern for this problem. I am the one that is living with this, not him, and for him to tell me there is nothing wrong? I have spoken with a few friends whom family members have been to see Dr. Tucci as well and he also misdiagnosed them and they had severe problems. I would not recommend this practice to any of my family or friends. They need someone that is going to give them the care that they deserve. Not the way I was treated.

Miracle worker

Posted on December 22nd, 2011

We were fortunate enough to have Dr. Tucci working at Pitt Memorial Hospital the day my brother was admitted with a traumatic brain injury. Not only did he work tirelessly through the night to save his life...also showed a great amount of compassion when giving my family the results of the surgeries he performed. He was straight forward and honest with us and did not give us false hope. He is truly a lifesaver.

excellent neuosurgeon

Posted on September 17th, 2011

Kind and compassionate. Highly skilled. Cares about his patients

The Best

Posted on March 13th, 2010

Excellent neurosurgeon. Compassionate, caring, extremely skilled, great reputation, walks the extra mile for his patients. I know, I was one and he saved my life.

Posted on February 26th, 2010

Great doctor. Great Staff.

Posted on December 12th, 2009

This doctor is horrible!!!!!! His overall attitude and bedside manner is very unprofessional. All he cares about is how much money you have and whether or not you have a job. He does not know how to do a lot of simple procedures and he does not keep up with the latest technology. He sent me home after doing two major surgeries with the same symptoms which were worse after the surgeries. I highly recommend finding another doctor.

Posted on August 2nd, 2009