Dr. F Underhill MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

4.9

September 23rd, 2016
He is the BEST Family Physician I have ever had. I have been going to him for over 20 years and he has NEVER let me down.

October 6th, 2015
A doctor you can be honest with.
Did a terrific job of identifying underlying and subtle emotional issues that needed addressing in my overall health. Am doing SO much better now, thanks to Dr. Underhill being so savvy. Great bedside manner. I can tell him anything, without shame.

January 16th, 2015
Dr. Underhill is very knowledgeable & has a great personality.

November 20th, 2014
He is very thorough, kind and very patient in answering all my questions. I trust him implicitly. He has go through a few nurses, lately but his best nurse was Amy! I hope she returns to stay! I miss her and her care. No one has come close in comparison.

March 26th, 2012
Great Doctor
Dr. Underhill has a great bedside manner.He answers all questions thoroughly and has a nice sense of gentle humor. I am very comfortable with him that's why I keep going back! And his nurse is very caring too!

March 14th, 2012
100% Agree with all Dr. Underhill's previously listed -- Excellent Reviews/Ratings
What can I say -- by far the BEST doctor I have ever had !! --- (have experienced lots of docs in 8 different states throughout my years. Dr. Underhill is "down to earth" , will always go out of his way to listen to your concerns , will always treat you as a friend and not just a patient. Dr. Underhill is extremely wise , extremely caring , and he keeps current in all medical areas. You can trust that Dr. Underhill will take care of your concerns. His staff , especially , Head nurse , Amy , will always put you at ease with the friendly atmosphere that they have established. Dr. Underhill most definately has earned all the excellent reviews/rating posted on this "Vitals" site and I bet on many more doc rating sites. Amy has more knowledge than 85% of the docs out there. Dr. Underhill's practice is very efficient , with electronic reports ready to print upon your request. Dr. Underhill and Nurse Amy are always fully prepared to answer all your questions/concerns -- which is very comforting to me and will be to you also ! In my and I bet in all his other patients' opinion -- there is no need to look any further for a doctor once Dr. Underhill and Amy take care of you !

July 18th, 2011
Best Doctor in Edmond
Dr. Underhill has been my doctor for 12 years. He has always been very professional, and is a good listener. His diagnostic ability is 2nd to none. My family thinks the world of him. I recommend him to all my friends and family. His nurse Amy is wonderful too. They are the dynamic duo of medicine!

May 14th, 2011
Dr Underhill is just the best! He genuinely cares about his patients and does everything possible to treat in the best way. His concern is for the entire person, not just physical ailments.

July 23rd, 2010
Excellent physician!
Has helped my entire family with a variety of issues. Very competent physician who knows when to refer to specialist. Friendly and easy to talk to. Very mature and wise in his decisions.

June 30th, 2010
comfortable, friendly, and professional
Feel very comfortable in the office, and very easy to make an appointment on my schedule.