A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Keith Unger:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Keith Unger is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Unger graduated from University of Virginia, Charlottesville.
Dr. Unger has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Southern Maryland Hosp
- Georgetown University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Keith Robert Unger MD is a male Radiologist, has 5 years of experience and practices in Radiology and Radiation Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Keith R. Unger practice?
- Dr. Keith Unger has 1 office location.
Dr. Keith Unger practices Radiology and Radiation Oncology near Washington, DC.
See Washington Radiologists and Washington Radiation Oncologists.