A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Keith Van Arsdalen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Keith Van Arsdalen is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Van Arsdalen
Urge Incontinence Patient Education Urinary incontinence patient education guide covers all aspects concerning overactive bladder diagnosis and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Van Arsdalen Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Keith Van Arsdalen, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 20 areas:
- Enlarged Prostate (Prostatic Hyperplasia)
- Kidney Cancer
- Kidney Stones (Kidney Calculi)
- Kidney Stones (Ureteral Calculi)
- Male Infertility
- Nephrectomy (Kidney Removal)
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
- Prostate Surgery (Prostatectomy)
- Testis Cancer (Testicular Neoplasm)
- Urinary Bladder Cancer
- Urinary Catheterization
- Urinary Retention
- Urination Disorders
- Urologic Cancer
- Vasectomy Reversal (Vasovasostomy)
Education & Awards
Dr. Van Arsdalen graduated from Virginia Commonwealth University, Richmond. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Van Arsdalen has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Hospital of the University of PA
- Pennsylvania Hospital University PA Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Keith Van Arsdalen MD is a male Urologist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Keith Van Arsdalen practice?
- Dr. Keith Van Arsdalen has 6 office locations.
Dr. Keith Van Arsdalen practices Urology near Philadelphia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Chalfont, PA and King Of Prussia, PA.
See Philadelphia Urologists.