A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Keith Van Arsdalen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Keith Van Arsdalen, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 19 areas:
- Enlarged Prostate (Prostatic Hyperplasia)
- Kidney Cancer
- Kidney Stones (Kidney Calculi)
- Kidney Stones (Ureteral Calculi)
- Male Infertility
- Nephrectomy (Kidney Removal)
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
- Prostate Surgery (Prostatectomy)
- Testis Cancer (Testicular Neoplasm)
- Urinary Bladder Cancer
- Urinary Catheterization
- Urinary Retention
- Urination Disorders
- Urologic Cancer
- Vasectomy Reversal (Vasovasostomy)
Education & Awards
Dr. Van Arsdalen graduated from Virginia Commonwealth University, Richmond. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Van Arsdalen has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Hospital of the University of PA
- Pennsylvania Hospital University PA Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Keith Van Arsdalen MD is a male Urologist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Keith Van Arsdalen practice?
- Dr. Keith Van Arsdalen has 8 office locations.
Dr. Keith Van Arsdalen practices Urology near Philadelphia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Exton, PA and Chalfont, PA.
See Philadelphia Urologists.