A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Keith Van Arsdalen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Keith Van Arsdalen, MD is board certified in Urology.
He has special expertise in 24 Areas, including Calculus Oncology / Cancer, Enlarged Prostate Prostatic Hyperplasia, and Genital Reconstructive Surgery.21 more special expertise areas
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Van Arsdalen graduated from Virginia Commonwealth University, Richmond. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Van Arsdalen has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Pennsylvania Hospital University PA Health System
- Hospital of the University of PA
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Van Arsdalen accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Humana - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 19 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 3 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 5 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 20 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Keith N. Van Arsdalen practice?
Dr. Keith Van Arsdalen practices Urology, Pediatric Urology, Pediatrics, and Surgery near Philadelphia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Chalfont, PA and Exton, PA.
See Philadelphia Urologists, Philadelphia Pediatric Specialists, Philadelphia Pediatricians, and Philadelphia Surgeons.