A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Keith VanderGriend:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Keith VanderGriend is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Keith VanderGriend, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. VanderGriend graduated from Vanderbilt University, Columbia.
Dr. VanderGriend has 5 hospital affiliations:
- St. Joseph's Hospital
- St Joseph Hospital - Main Campus
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. VanderGriend accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 4 plans
- Regence Blue Cross Blue Shield - 10 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Premera Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Community Health Plan of Washington - 8 plans
- ODS Health Plans - 1 plan
- Humana - 9 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans