Dr. K Varden Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. K Varden?

COPD

COPD

Have you seen Dr. K Varden?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

March 29th, 2016

Thank you!

Dr. V has been my doc for a few years now. However in the last year I have had medical issues that required detailed attention and follow-up. There are not enough things I can say about him or his staff. The wait time is minimal and the whole office works in a defined pattern so there is no waste of time or effort. That means I know exactly what will be happening to me each visit. Then comes time with the doc. Never once have I felt rushed. AND he is an excellent listener, which is rare in my experience. He is like my priest of medicine - nothing is off-limits and I feel very comfortable telling him anything. He explains medicines, tests and potential side effects thoroughly. If there are samples available you get loaded up! He even hooked me up with a diabetes counselor who, at no charge, helped me with education and management of my disease. One last thing - his office is very responsive. Whenever I need changes to my meds they are handled very quickly. Even my pharmacy is impressed! I feel blessed to have found a great doctor in a great location (I use Daphne) surrounded by great staff.

January 26th, 2015

Dwight

A wonderful doctor and a wonderful man.

November 5th, 2013

Bless with Dr. Varden

I am 61 yrs old and since I was told I had hypertension, I have had numerous Doctors prescribe medication to help with this problem. None of which has helped. A lot of money has been put out for my hypertension treatment and nothing has helped. When I came to hear about Dr. K. Varden, by Dr. Hannon, I admit I was in the state of mind yeah right another Dr. But to my surprise I have had my blood pressure under control with the medicine that Dr. K. Varden has given me. His bedside manner words cannot do him justice and the attention he gave me and wanted to here my story on how I came into his office for help, he showed so much compassion and concern that I knew he was the Doctor for me. I travel 1 hour and 45 min. to get to his office and I know when I leave the house that I am going to be leaving his office with a good feeling He has done his job. Thank You Dr. Varden and your staff.

February 27th, 2012

Outstanding Physician

Dr. Varden takes his time to make sure all of your needs are dealt with. He is very knowledgeable and compassionate. Office staff is friendly and courteous and keeps you apprised of any situation which delays your appointment. I truly appreciate this physician.

February 22nd, 2010

Misdiagnosed Two Different Times

Told me that my child's stomaches were in his head. Went to a gastroenterologist and found evidence of gerd via an endoscopy. Second time, took my child in for a sinus infection. He told me that my child just had allergies. A few days later, I took him to another doctor and my son had a sinus infection. I will never go back to this doctor again.

August 27th, 2009

One of the Best Excellent bed side manners

Dr Varden is a caring doctor. He demonstrates it in the way he communicates, treat and prescride medications. I wish more doctors could be as respectful of patient's need to be understood and treated (not treated and ignored).

August 17th, 2009

Finally found a doctor that listens!

Dr. Varden listens to me as a patient and then diagnoses me; he makes me a part of my healthcare decisions. The appointment process and waiting times are reasonable and I seldom have to wait very long to see him. Dr. Varden is pleasant and is not condescending as so many physicians are.

July 1st, 2009

Dr. Varden has always addressed and discussed any and all of my health care needs to my satisfaction and discussed alternate forms of care. Great Staff, quick & courteous, and always followed up with phone calls when needed.

June 29th, 2017