Internists
1700 Spring Hill Ave
Ste 100
Mobile, AL 36604
251-435-1200
Locations and availability (4)

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
 |  Bless with Dr. Varden  |  show details
by Doreen M. Rugg on Nov 5th, 2013

I am 61 yrs old and since I was told I had hypertension, I have had numerous Doctors prescribe medication to help with this problem. None of which has helped. A lot of money has been put out for my hypertension treatment and nothing has helped. When I came to hear about Dr. K. Varden, by Dr. Hannon, I admit I was in the state of mind yeah right another Dr. But to my surprise I have had my blood pressure under control with the medicine that Dr. K. Varden has given me. His bedside manner words cannot do him justice and the attention he gave me and wanted to here my story on how I came into his office for help, he showed so much compassion and concern that I knew he was the Doctor for me. I travel 1 hour and 45 min. to get to his office and I know when I leave the house that I am going to be leaving his office with a good feeling He has done his job. Thank You Dr. Varden and your staff.

|  Outstanding Physician  |  show details
Feb 27th, 2012

Dr. Varden takes his time to make sure all of your needs are dealt with. He is very knowledgeable and compassionate. Office staff is friendly and courteous and keeps you apprised of any situation which delays your appointment. I truly appreciate this physician.

|  Misdiagnosed Two Different Times  |  show details
Feb 22nd, 2010

Told me that my child's stomaches were in his head. Went to a gastroenterologist and found evidence of gerd via an endoscopy. Second time, took my child in for a sinus infection. He told me that my child just had allergies. A few days later, I took him to another doctor and my son had a sinus infection. I will never go back to this doctor again.

|  One of the Best Excellent bed side manners  |  show details
by M. Randelson on Aug 27th, 2009

Dr Varden is a caring doctor. He demonstrates it in the way he communicates, treat and prescride medications. I wish more doctors could be as respectful of patient's need to be understood and treated (not treated and ignored).

|  Finally found a doctor that listens!  |  show details
by Pat on Aug 17th, 2009

Dr. Varden listens to me as a patient and then diagnoses me; he makes me a part of my healthcare decisions. The appointment process and waiting times are reasonable and I seldom have to wait very long to see him. Dr. Varden is pleasant and is not condescending as so many physicians are.

|  show details
by Tom on Jul 1st, 2009

Dr. Varden has always addressed and discussed any and all of my health care needs to my satisfaction and discussed alternate forms of care. Great Staff, quick & courteous, and always followed up with phone calls when needed.