A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Keith Vaux:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Keith Vaux is Excellent.
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Keith Vaux, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Cleft Palate
- Multiple Abnormalities
Education & Awards
Dr. Vaux graduated from University of Chicago. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Vaux has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Rady Children's Hospital San Diego
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Keith Kenneth Vaux MD is a male Pediatrician, has 16 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Keith K. Vaux practice?
- Dr. Keith Vaux has 3 office locations.
Dr. Keith Vaux practices Pediatrics near San Diego, CA.
See San Diego Pediatricians.