A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Keith Waddle:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Education & Awards
Dr. Waddle graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine.
Dr. Waddle has 2 hospital affiliations:
- J. C. Blair Memorial Hospital
- JC Blair Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Keith Allen Waddle DO is a male Internist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Keith A. Waddle practice?
- Dr. Keith Waddle has 1 office location.
Dr. Keith Waddle practices Gastroenterology near Huntingdon, PA.
See Huntingdon Gastroenterologists.