A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Keith Waguespack:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Keith Waguespack, Urologist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Waguespack
Urge Incontinence Patient Education Urinary incontinence patient education guide covers all aspects concerning overactive bladder diagnosis and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Waguespack Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Keith Waguespack, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Kidney Stones (Kidney Calculi)
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Waguespack graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas.
Dr. Waguespack has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor Medical Center At Irving
- Medical City Dallas Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Keith A Waguespack MD is a male Urologist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Keith A. Waguespack practice?
- Dr. Keith Waguespack has 1 office location.
Dr. Keith Waguespack practices Urology near Irving, TX.
See Irving Urologists.