A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Keith Walter:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Keith Walter is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Walter
Chronic Dry Eyes Patient Education Learn about symptoms and treatments of chronic dry eyes by reading Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Walter Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Keith Walter, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Cataract Surgery
- Corneal Transplantation
- LASIK (Laser In Situ Keratomileusis)
- Refractive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Walter graduated from Duke University , Durham. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Walter has 4 hospital affiliations:
- North Carolina Baptist Hospitals
- Northern Hospital Of Surry County
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Keith Andrew Walter MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Keith A. Walter practice?
- Dr. Keith Walter has 1 office location.
Dr. Keith Walter practices Ophthalmology near Winston Salem, NC.
See Winston Salem Ophthalmologists.