A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Keith Walter:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Keith Walter is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Keith Walter, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Cataract Surgery
- Corneal Transplantation
- LASIK (Laser In Situ Keratomileusis)
- Refractive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Walter graduated from Duke University , Durham. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Walter has 4 hospital affiliations:
- North Carolina Baptist Hospitals
- Northern Hospital Of Surry County
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Keith Andrew Walter MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Keith A. Walter practice?
- Dr. Keith Walter has 3 office locations.
Dr. Keith Walter practices Ophthalmology near Greensboro, NC.
Additional practice locations include: Winston Salem, NC and Advance, NC.
See Greensboro Ophthalmologists.