A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Keith Walvoord:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Keith Walvoord is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Walvoord
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Walvoord Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Keith Walvoord, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Walvoord graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas.
Dr. Walvoord has 5 hospital affiliations:
- San Angelo Community Medical Center
- Shannon Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Keith D Walvoord MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Keith D. Walvoord practice?
- Dr. Keith Walvoord has 1 office location.
Dr. Keith Walvoord practices Otolaryngology near San Angelo, TX.
See San Angelo Otolaryngologists.