A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Keith Wapner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Keith Wapner is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Keith Wapner, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Bunions (Hallux Valgus)
- Foot Deformities
- Hammer Toe Syndrome
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Injuries
- Tendon Transfer
Education & Awards
Dr. Wapner graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Wapner has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Riddle Memorial Hospital
- Pennsylvania Hospital University PA Health System
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Wapner accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 5 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 2 plans
- Unicare - 3 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Cigna - 20 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 5 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Keith L. Wapner practice?
Dr. Keith Wapner practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Philadelphia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Mount Laurel, NJ.
See Philadelphia Orthopedic Surgeons.