Learn more about Dr. Keith Wapner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Keith Wapner is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Wapner
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Wapner Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Keith Wapner, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Bunions (Hallux Valgus)
- Foot Deformities
- Hammer Toe Syndrome
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Injuries
- Tendon Transfer
Education & Awards
Dr. Wapner graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Wapner has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Riddle Memorial Hospital
- Pennsylvania Hospital University PA Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Keith L Wapner MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 32 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Keith L. Wapner practice?
- Dr. Keith Wapner has 1 office location.
Dr. Keith Wapner practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Surgeons.