A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Keith Warren:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Keith Warren is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Warren
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Warren Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Keith Warren, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Psychiatry, and Sleep Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Lazy Eye (Strabismus)
- Sleep Apnea (Sleep Apnea Syndromes)
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Warren graduated from Tulane University, New Orleans.
Dr. Warren has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Central Dupage Hospital
- Edward Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Keith R Warren MD is a male Internist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Sleep Medicine, and Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Keith R. Warren practice?
- Dr. Keith Warren has 7 office locations.
Dr. Keith Warren practices Internal Medicine, Sleep Medicine, and Psychiatry near Elk Grove Village, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Naperville, IL and Evanston, IL.
See Elk Grove Village Internists, Elk Grove Village Sleep Medicine Doctors, and Elk Grove Village Psychiatrists.