A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Education & Awards
Dr. Wayment graduated from University of Utah, Salt Lake City.More Education & Awards
Dr. Wayment has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Scotland Memorial Hospital
- Minidoka Memorial Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Wayment accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 10 plans
- Regence Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Blue Cross of Idaho - 4 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Keith Wayment:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Keith M. Wayment practice?
Dr. Keith Wayment practices Family Medicine near Rupert, ID.
See Rupert Family Physicians.