A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Keith Wayment:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Keith Wayment is Average.
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Wayment graduated from University of Utah, Salt Lake City.
Dr. Wayment has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Minidoka Memorial Hospital
- St Alphonsus
- St. Luke`s Rmc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Keith Marshall Wayment MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 37 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Keith M. Wayment practice?
- Dr. Keith Wayment has 1 office location.
Dr. Keith Wayment practices Family Medicine near Burley, ID.
See Burley Family Physicians.