Dr. Keith Weiner MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.3

March 14th, 2016
Lost all of his interventional privleges at CHOC Childrens. Should never be conducting cardiac Caths on babiess
My sons Cardiac catch to over 6 hours a CHOC hospital. The nurse called the chief of neonatalology to the heart cath room. He learned the dr. Weiner had pierced my sons heart, the acute heart surgeon was call and arrived 5 minutes later, kicked Weinert out of the room and repaired the hole in 10 minutes. Dr Weiner survived but if the heart surgeon hadn't been in the hospital my son would have died. For follow up we now take him the Children's Hospital Los Angeles.

December 6th, 2015
Incompetent Doctor
Dr. Wiener is a terrible Doctor. Do NOT ever take your child to him. He has lost his privelidges at CHOC and moved to Long Beach. Horrible reputation!

April 23rd, 2010
Dr. Weiner is Awesome
Dr. Weiner has been treating my son since he was 2 days old and diagnosed with hypoplastic left heart syndrome. I know that the surgeons do the work that need to be done inside my little mans body to fix him but its the cardio Dr that really takes care of him after to make sure that he is doing well and stays well after the surgery or what ever the case may be. Dr. Weiner is caring and knowledgeable. He is always willing to spend the extra time with you and go over things so that you understand. All arround a great Dr.

January 28th, 2010
Very Caring and Tender
Dr. Weiner has been providing care for my daughter since she was 2 weeks old and was diagnosed with ASD. He has always told me the truth and has explained things in a way that I can understand. My daughter is now 9 years old and had a heart procedure to cure her ASD 7 months ago. Dr. Weiner explained the procedure to her also in a way that she understood and was not scared we are very thankful for Mr. Weiner for all his years of care. If you are looking for a Dr. that is professional but also caring and tender, Dr. Weiner is it!! Thank you Dr. Weiner!

October 28th, 2009
Professional, Knowledgable
When Dr. Weiner always shows urgency on my son's health. He prioritize what needs to be done for my son. He is a Excellent doctor. We really trust him and we feel very lucky and blessed that he is taking care of my son.Thank you Doctor Weiner.