A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Keith Wenda:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Keith Wenda is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Keith Wenda, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Wenda graduated from University of Minnesota, Twin Cities, Minneapolis.
Dr. Wenda has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Abbott - Northwestern Hospital Inc
- Unity Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Keith Thomas Wenda MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Keith T. Wenda practice?
- Dr. Keith Wenda has 3 office locations.
Dr. Keith Wenda practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Minneapolis, MN.
See Minneapolis Obstetricians & Gynecologists.