Dr. Keith Whitehead MD Patient Reviews

• Obstetrics and Gynecology Brandon, FL

3.3

July 16th, 2013
He ruined my life and totally covered up what he had He took both ovaries when only one was bad! At that age you should leave the ovaries or ovary...so u don't go into full blown menopause at such an early age!
I dislike the fact that I was lied too! When I couldn't take Premarin because of migraines, he didn't offer an alternative treatment, nor did he tell me to load up on Calcium. I am riddled with arthritis because of this! I went into full blown menopause in my late 30's! He did nothing!!! I. Went to him for 25 yrs! I trusted him...completely and he ruined me!

May 29th, 2013
Patient
Love everything about him and the office staff is excellent to me and my family .

July 18th, 2008
he ruined my life
i was told i had a ectopic pregnancy and after scaring me to death with what ifs i agreed to terminate then was told later i had a normal pregnancy but was earlier then expected. i am emotionally devistated and i have no recourse due to this arbitration agreement he makes you sign. i dont want money i want his license to be noted but that wont happen due to the arbitration clause. do not go to him for any reason whatsoever. if you die your family will have no recourse. please run from this evil man as fast as you can.