A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Keith Wiley:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Keith Wiley is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Keith Wiley, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine and Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Wiley graduated from University of California at San Francisco.
Dr. Wiley has 2 hospital affiliations:
- California Pacific Medical Center- Davies Campus
- California Pacific Medical Center-Davies Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Keith Bunnell Wiley MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine and Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Keith B. Wiley practice?
- Dr. Keith Wiley has 2 office locations.
Dr. Keith Wiley practices Emergency Medicine and Internal Medicine near San Jose, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Campbell, CA.
See San Jose Emergency Physicians and San Jose Internists.