A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Keith Wilson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Keith Wilson, MD, FACS is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Wilson graduated from Case Western Reserve University , Cleveland.
Dr. Wilson has 15 hospital affiliations:
- HMHP St Elizabeth Health Center
- East Liverpool City Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Wilson accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- UPMC Health Plan - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Medical Mutual of Ohio - 2 plans
- Evercare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia - 3 plans
- CareSource - 2 plans
- SummaCare Health Plan - 8 plans
- Ohio Medicaid - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Keith A. Wilson practice?
Dr. Keith Wilson practices Ophthalmology near Youngstown, OH.
Additional practice locations include: East Liverpool, OH and Warren, OH.
See Youngstown Ophthalmologists.