A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Keith Wilson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Keith Wilson is Good.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Wilson
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. Wilson Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Keith Wilson, FACS, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Wilson graduated from Case Western Reserve University , Cleveland.
Dr. Wilson has 15 hospital affiliations:
- East Liverpool City Hospital
- Trumbull Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Keith A Wilson FACS and MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Keith A. Wilson practice?
- Dr. Keith Wilson has 1 office location.
Dr. Keith Wilson practices Ophthalmology near Youngstown, OH.
See Youngstown Ophthalmologists.