A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Keith Wilson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Keith Wilson is Good.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Keith Wilson, FACS, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Wilson graduated from Case Western Reserve University , Cleveland.
Dr. Wilson has 15 hospital affiliations:
- East Liverpool City Hospital
- Trumbull Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Keith A Wilson FACS and MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Keith A. Wilson practice?
- Dr. Keith Wilson has 3 office locations.
Dr. Keith Wilson practices Ophthalmology near Youngstown, OH.
Additional practice locations include: East Liverpool, OH.
See Youngstown Ophthalmologists.