Dr. Keith Wilson Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Keith Wilson?

1 Rating with 1 Comment

July 18th, 2013

I was under Dr. Wilson's care way back in 1994. In the past, I worked at two Veterans Hospitals, a county hospital and at Hoag Hospital in Orange County, CA, an excellent hospital. Although I was treated by Dr. Wilson in 1994, I found him to be an excellent Dr. He was not "super touchy-feely"; however, he did clearly explain my condition, situation, test results and options. Further, when a post-op nurse acted inappropriately, he admonished her and she was evenually fired for her extreem misconduct! Dr. Wilson may not be a "mushy" Dr.; however, he is VERY INTELLIGENT, and VERY CARING! He is also an excellent surgeon, I worked on surgery wards for apx. 7 years and know a good surgeon when I see one. I truely wish he was available for me and/or my friends/relatives! He is one of the Dr.'s by whom I set the bar.

Contraceptive Implants