A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Keith Wixtrom:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Keith Wixtrom is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Keith Wixtrom, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Wixtrom graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas.
Dr. Wixtrom has 2 hospital affiliations:
- RHD Memorial Medical Center
- Veterans Affairs North Texas Health Care System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Keith Allen Wixtrom MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 27 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Keith A. Wixtrom practice?
- Dr. Keith Wixtrom has 3 office locations.
Dr. Keith Wixtrom practices Family Medicine near Dallas, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Lancaster, TX.
See Dallas Primary Care Doctors.