Dr. Keith Wresch Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Keith Wresch?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

July 8th, 2017

Rude and arrogant bed side manner

Wish I could give him no stars but since one is required by default there you go. He has the rudest bedside manner I have ever encountered. I suffered an anxiety attack after I was assaulted by a patient and he told me it's part of my job description and to get over it . He is affiliated with dignity health whose motto is "hello humankindness." He has no compassion or human kindness whatsoever . Shame he is associated with dignity health because he is nothing what they stand for.

July 13th, 2012

Dr. Wresh is used to be my doctor in Riverside county. He is a doctor who cares for his patients. He is not a in and out Dr. he likes to explain and take the time to listen to go with you step by step with your concerns. He is a great Dr. who I true miss him. I was sad to find out he left from Riverside county. Hope my insurance network have him. I go the distance to be his patient again.