A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Keith Wrigley:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Wrigley
Bowel Incontinence Patient Education Our bowel incontinence patient education guide explains causes and treatment options for fecal issues.Before Visiting Dr. Wrigley Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Keith Wrigley, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Wrigley graduated from Columbia University, New York.
Dr. Wrigley has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Providence St Vincent Medical Center
- Legacy Meridian Park Hospital
- Legacy Good Samaritan and Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Keith Allen Wrigley MD is a male Internist, has 41 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Keith A. Wrigley practice?
- Dr. Keith Wrigley has 2 office locations.
Dr. Keith Wrigley practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Scottsdale, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Portland, OR.
See Scottsdale Internists and Scottsdale Gastroenterologists.