A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Keith Wrigley:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Wrigley
Birth Control Patient Education Patient information guide about birth control and various types of reversable and irreversable contraception techniques.Before Visiting Dr. Wrigley Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Keith Wrigley, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Wrigley graduated from Columbia University, New York.
Dr. Wrigley has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Providence St Vincent Medical Center
- Legacy Meridian Park Hospital
- Legacy Good Samaritan and Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Keith Allen Wrigley MD is a male Internist, has 42 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Keith A. Wrigley practice?
- Dr. Keith Wrigley has 2 office locations.
Dr. Keith Wrigley practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Scottsdale, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Portland, OR.
See Scottsdale Internists and Scottsdale Gastroenterologists.