A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Keith Wrigley:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Keith Wrigley, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Wrigley graduated from Columbia University, New York.
Dr. Wrigley has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Providence St Vincent Medical Center
- Legacy Meridian Park Hospital
- Legacy Good Samaritan and Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Wrigley accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Providence Health Plan - 1 plan