A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Keith Xavier:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Keith Xavier, Female Pelvic Medicine and Reconstructive Surgery (FPM-RS is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Xavier
Prostate Cancer Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications by reading Vitals' prostate cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Xavier Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Keith Xavier, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Bladder inflammation (Pyelocystitis)
- Blood in Urine (Hematuria)
- Enlarged Prostate (Prostatic Hyperplasia)
- Fallen Bladder (Cystocele)
- Kidney Inflammation (Pyelonephritis)
- Kidney Stones (Nephrolithiasis)
- Neurogenic Urinary Bladder
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Prostatism (Lower Urinary Tract Symptoms)
- Urinary Incontinence
Education & Awards
Dr. Xavier graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston.
Dr. Xavier has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor Medical Center At Irving
- Methodist Dallas Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Keith Xavier MD is a male Urologist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Keith Xavier practice?
- Dr. Keith Xavier has 1 office location.
Dr. Keith Xavier practices Urology near Arlington, TX.
See Arlington Urologists.