Female Pelvic Medicine and Reconstructive Surgery (FPM-RS)
Video profile

Very easy appt 5/2015 show details Very easy appt 5/2015
by G W on Aug 8th, 2015

Arrived at Dr Xavier's office and filled out some quick paperwork. It was very simple since I did most of it online night before. His office waiting area was very nice and clean. Then was Promptly brought back by his nurse. I only waited about 10 min to see Dr Xavier in the room. Visit was a piece of cake and he also examined me. He was pretty thorough and seemed like he knew his stuff. He had come very recommended by a friend of mine. We came up with a plan in case problem worsened. We even discussed surgery if needed but he did not think I would need it. No issues or problems with visit and would also definitely recommend him. I think he's s very good doctor and has good bedside manner.

excellent doctor show details excellent doctor
Jun 24th, 2012

Very pleasant to work with. Performed surgery for my incontinence and it helped greatly. Would highly recommend.

Very pleasant and helpful show details Very pleasant and helpful
Sep 30th, 2011

Was very thorough with me on a sensitive subject. Very nice and good bedside manner. Also seemed very smart on the topic and new his stuff. Would recommend him to anyone.

Great doctor - used for install of interstim device show details Great doctor - used for install of interstim device
Jan 6th, 2011

I have a wonderful urologist, Dr. Patrick Frey who recommended install of the Medtronic Interstim device for urinary retention. He referred me to Dr. Xavier who performs that particular surgery. Dr. Xavier has been great to work with. I was a little concerned when I read all the chat boards about people who have issues with the Interstim device. My conclusion is they did not have a great doctor like Dr. Xavier. both procedures went great, very little problems or pain. His staff is great, he has great bedside manner, all around, excellent doctor and would highly recommend him for anyone in the Dallas/Fort Worth area