Urologists
1631 Lancaster Dr
Ste 350
Grapevine, TX 76051
817-784-8268
Locations and availability (4)

|  Bad bedside manners  |  show details
by Melba Booker on Jan 29th, 2014

The most memorable thing about this doctor is that he is rude, Told us he needed the exam room and that we should get out. Mind you, he did not have any patients. So, he is a liar, uncaring and full of himself. I believe he discriminated due to the age of patient. Came in the exam room with an attitude. He knew he was not going to do anything. He is a total disgrace to his profession. How sad. He is young and I pity anyone under his care.

|  excellent doctor  |  show details
Jun 24th, 2012

Very pleasant to work with. Performed surgery for my incontinence and it helped greatly. Would highly recommend.

|  Very pleasant and helpful  |  show details
Sep 30th, 2011

Was very thorough with me on a sensitive subject. Very nice and good bedside manner. Also seemed very smart on the topic and new his stuff. Would recommend him to anyone.

|  Great doctor - used for install of interstim device  |  show details
Jan 6th, 2011

I have a wonderful urologist, Dr. Patrick Frey who recommended install of the Medtronic Interstim device for urinary retention. He referred me to Dr. Xavier who performs that particular surgery. Dr. Xavier has been great to work with. I was a little concerned when I read all the chat boards about people who have issues with the Interstim device. My conclusion is they did not have a great doctor like Dr. Xavier. both procedures went great, very little problems or pain. His staff is great, he has great bedside manner, all around, excellent doctor and would highly recommend him for anyone in the Dallas/Fort Worth area