Dr. Keitha Smith Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Keitha Smith?

Home Allergies

Home Allergies

Have you seen Dr. Keitha Smith?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

October 6th, 2010

Was initially very pleased after our first appointment - I was encouraged I had found a great Doctor. I was to do allergy testing and a CT scan, then get back with her for the results and where to go from there. It has been over 2 weeks since my CT Scan. I have been given the run around as to why the Dr has still not read my scan. I finally called today and asked to have my file transferred to another Dr, and that I would not be back to see Dr. Smith because of the lack of courtesy, professionalism, patient concern, etc. The nurse or receptionist said Ok. No explanation, apology, nothing. Just very rude and patronizing. Could NOT have cared less. This has been a huge waste of time. Dont bother.

October 4th, 2010

Very disapppointed, though surgery itself was uneventful.

Very poor office staff, won't call in pain medication (even on the same day as the surgery), they won't call you back about appointments even for the surgery date itself, and bad attitude all around (yes that's you, Jennifer). Also I was told by the doctor herself (after repeatedly asking for a realistic quote for the full surgery cost) that it would only cost $265 out of pocket for a tonsillectomy. Well, once I registered at the hospital the day before, they hit me with the other $960 that was required (which I had to make payment arrangements for). If this was the case, I would have waited until next year, since I'm a single father of two boys. Again, follow up after a week at her office went well, but the office staff is intentionally clueless from what I can tell. If you have another option, take it. You'll avoid being left in the dark and without pain meds.

August 26th, 2010

professional, very educational, courteous

March 11th, 2009

Professional, courteous and knowledgeable.

March 8th, 2017