A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Keiva Bland:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Keiva Bland, MD is board certified in Surgery.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Bland graduated from Howard University , Washington.More Education & Awards
Dr. Bland has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Huron Valley-Sinai Hospital
- DMC - Sinai-Grace Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Bland accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Humana - 2 plans
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 3 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- McLaren Health Plan - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 2 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
- Priority Health - 6 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 8 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 4 plans
- Unicare - 5 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Keiva L. Bland practice?
Dr. Keiva Bland practices Surgery near Detroit, MI.
See Detroit Surgeons.