A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Keiva Bland:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Keiva Bland is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Keiva Bland, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Colon Cancer
- Peptic Ulcer
Education & Awards
Dr. Bland graduated from Howard University , Washington.
Dr. Bland has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Huron Valley-Sinai Hospital
- DMC - Sinai-Grace Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Keiva L Bland MD is a female Surgeon, has 11 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Keiva L. Bland practice?
- Dr. Keiva Bland has 4 office locations.
Dr. Keiva Bland practices Surgery near Detroit, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Bingham Farms, MI.
See Detroit Surgeons.