Dr. Keivan Dehghanpisheh MD Patient Reviews

• Rheumatology Jupiter, FL

3.2

May 16th, 2017
never treated so bad by a doctor in my whole life
The doctor made me feel horrible. He told me I was rude since I didn't agree with his opinion about my health issues. On my first appointment with him, made me feel I was making up all my health issues. Arrogant and doesn't listen your concerns. Your pain to him is irrelevant.

February 6th, 2017
Very professional. Very informative.

January 10th, 2017
Very professional, accommodating and friendly staff. Doctor is attentive and answered all my questions.

January 5th, 2016
The worst experience ever. He was rude and arrogant and made me cry

March 16th, 2015
Dr. D. is a Horrible Doctor
Dr. D does a poor job or relating to patients and empathizing with the emotional aspects of dealing with a debilitating disease like psoriatic arthritis. In just my 2nd visit with him he labeled me as an alcoholic and fired me as a patient because I had questions about a drug he wanted to prescribe. He has left me without a doctor and without a treatment plan. Stay away from this doctor.

September 16th, 2014
he have always been open with Answering all my Questions,I may have and treats me with respect and professionalism,very caring person , I recommend him to anyone.

August 5th, 2013
Disappointing Experience
Two weeks after my appointment, and I am still upset enough to write a note. After 3 years being a trusting, compliant patient, I made appt. for increased pain symptom. I made mistake of questioning my diagnosis. BIG MISTAKE! Visit became uncomfortable, communication became very difficult and he dismissed me! Would never recommend him, found him to be unprofessional and defiant when I challenged him.

November 26th, 2011
Not my kind of doctor
This man is a cold fish - IMO Beware!

November 9th, 2011
After weeks of minimal care and minimal results by other doctors, was referred to Dr. Dehghanpisheh. After 2 visits, the results were amazing. Proper combination of meds and aquatic rehab have given me much relief and optimism. I will, I'm sure, become my independent self soon. I find him and his staff to be professional but not "stuffy" and certainly not humorless. Try him.

November 4th, 2011
Not a nice guy
Dr. D was very abrupt with me. When he performed the physical exam he was unconcerned when I said he was hurting me. It would have been nice to get an apology and for him to, at least say, that he would try to be gentle. I had some paperwork from work that I needed completed, but he refused to even look at it. When I asked about my unusually low energy level (i.e. I spend 18 hours in the bed) he said, "I don't have a magic pill to give you energy." WHOA! I wasn't expecting a magic pill but 18 hours a day in bed IS a bit extreme and should be treated somehow. My recommendation is not to visit this Dr if you want a pleasant experience.

February 8th, 2011
Love Dr. D and Jill!!!!
I Have been seeing Dr D for almost 5 years. He has always been open with answering any questions I may have and treats me with respect and professionalism, while showing a caring side when the complexities of RA get out of control. Would recommend him to anyone including family members.

July 5th, 2010
Knowledgeable but arrogant ......
Was treated like they were doing me a favor instead of a patient and client. The staff radiated with a "We're Bored" attitude.One of the most self centered physicians & staff I've ever had the exprience of meeting.