A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kekul Shah:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kekul Shah is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kekul Shah, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Diabetic Eye Disease (Diabetic Retinopathy)
- Laser Surgery
- Macular Degeneration
- Retinal Detachment
- Retinal Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Shah graduated from UMDNJ Robert Wood Johnson, Piscataway. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Shah has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Rwj University Hospital - Hamilton
- St. Mary Medical Center - Langhorne
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Shah accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Kekul B. Shah practice?
Dr. Kekul Shah practices Ophthalmology near Langhorne, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Lawrence Township, NJ and Doylestown, PA.
See Langhorne Ophthalmologists.