A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kekul Shah:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kekul Shah is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Shah
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. Shah Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kekul Shah, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Diabetic Eye Disease (Diabetic Retinopathy)
- Laser Surgery
- Macular Degeneration
- Retinal Detachment
- Retinal Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Shah graduated from UMDNJ Robert Wood Johnson, Piscataway. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Shah has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Rwj University Hospital - Hamilton
- St. Mary Medical Center - Langhorne
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kekul B Shah MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Kekul B. Shah practice?
- Dr. Kekul Shah has 2 office locations.
Dr. Kekul Shah practices Ophthalmology near Lawrence Township, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Langhorne, PA.
See Lawrence Township Ophthalmologists.