Learn more about Dr. Kekul Shah:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kekul Shah is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kekul Shah, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Diabetic Eye Disease (Diabetic Retinopathy)
- Laser Surgery
- Macular Degeneration
- Retinal Detachment
- Retinal Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Shah graduated from UMDNJ Robert Wood Johnson, Piscataway. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Shah has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Rwj University Hospital - Hamilton
- St. Mary Medical Center - Langhorne
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kekul B Shah MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Kekul B. Shah practice?
- Dr. Kekul Shah has 5 office locations.
Dr. Kekul Shah practices Ophthalmology near Langhorne, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Mount Holly, NJ and Doylestown, PA.
See Langhorne Ophthalmologists.