Ophthalmologist (eyes)
400 Middletown Blvd
Ste 104
Langhorne, PA 19047
215-750-9411
Locations and availability (10)

|  Emergency referral  |  show details
Jan 5th, 2011

Dr. Shah was brought in by Outlook Eyecare to resolve retinal damage from a lens rupture during cataract surgery. He stepped in, performed surgery within three days of the referral and did magnificent work. He consistently displays competence and compassion.

|  princess  |  show details
Sep 29th, 2010

an excellent diagnostitian and, I suspect, a very good man. Had complete confidence in him for my surgery and follow-up. Some complications were handled with alacrity and professionalism, and I have no complaints. Very good manner with patients and family members; takes his time and answers all questions. great staff, too.

|  Harried - Doing Too Much Too Fastt  |  show details
Apr 20th, 2010

Dr. Shah first saw me 3 years ago. He was very caring and took his time to explain what was going on with my eyes. I was very satisfied and comfortable with him. However, his office procedure changed when I saw him last year. I had a new problem and went back. This time it was crowded and he handled his patients like planes in a holding pattern waiting to land. His assistants kept putting eye drops in until he could see them. Our appointment was for 10:00 and I did not get seen until noon. The most I waited before was 20 minutes. He came in and the visit lasted about 5 minutes. He explained my problem and said I would require further testing and needed another appointment. The first time, I was tested in the same appointment. He left and I forgot to ask a question so, I asked a member of his staff if she could let him know I wanted to talk to him again. He was in with a patient and she said she could not disturb him. That was reasonable so I stayed and waited which wasn't long and asked him when he was done with his patient. He replied but I felt that it was an imposition. His new office routine did not instill confidence that he would take the same care he did before so I found another specialist.

|  Excellent Doctor  |  show details
by Ila Majmundar on Mar 31st, 2009

Dr. Kekul Shah is one of the best overall doctors I have been to. He is not only excellent in his field but he is an excellent human being. He takes so much personal interest in patient's well being that only a family member would.