Dr. Keli Jones MD, PA Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

November 15th, 2011
Excellence
Dr. Jones has been one of the best doctors Ive seen this year, and Ive seen a lot. I started as her patient over two years ago following the discovery of some abnormal cells. She was patient and very informative about what was going on, what the next steps were, and what my personal concerns should be. In the past year I have been diagnosed with multiple lifelong conditions that I will have to monitor. She has been helpful in explaining these to me, as well as talking me through how they relate to overall sexual health. She has taken more time than any of my other doctors to make sure that I understand what is going on, and her staff consistantly follows up, provides additional information, and walks me through the next steps.

April 21st, 2011
Great listener
I have been going to Dr. Jones for around 10 years, and I really like her.She actually listens to her patients, and I have never felt rushed by her. She always stays until all of my questions have been answered.

September 20th, 2010
Decent doctor, lousy staff
The nurse takes forever to respond to the smallest request. They NEVER answer their phone. I've waited for 4 days before hearing back from anyone and have gotten major runarounds for simple pill refills. When I have gotten a call back, the nurse had a snotty attitude and didn't seem to take my concerns seriously. Dr. Jones is alright, but the hassle of trying to get to her isn't worth it. I'm finding a new one.

January 6th, 2010
Great Doctor
I think Dr. Jones is wonderful. I have been seeing her since 1997 and she delivered my second child (when she was still delivering babies). She got me in for an appt. within 2 hours on the same day I called once with an urgent situation. Dr. Jones spends an adequate amount of time with me and is a good listener. Good personality and good doctor. I definitely recommend her.

March 6th, 2017