Kelly V Bomer, MD
Rejuvent Medical Spa & Surgery
9155 E Bell Rd
Scottsdale, AZ 85260
(480) 889-8880
Locations and availability (1)

3.0

Oct 21st, 2014

So unhappy with the care I was given.

|  Very pleasant experience  |  show details
by Sunny In Az on Sep 25th, 2014

I started going to Rejuvent in February. I had never had injections before and was very nervous. I expressed my concerns to the doctor and was very pleased with how understanding and patient this visit became. I was walked through my entire injections never feeling like I didn't know what was going on. I have continued and will continue to be a patient at Rejuvent.

|  Perfection!  |  show details
by Ann K. on Sep 24th, 2014

I would like to thank Dr. Bomer and her entire staff at Rejuvent. They are all professional, educated, and always provide an excellant level of service. Dr. Bomer is truly an aesthetic genious. I trust her work and value her opinion. I have had injections with her quite a few times and her results are always amazing. I have, and will continue to, recommend her to all my family and friends. I am so thankful to have found Rejuvent. Thank you Dr. Bomer and staff!

|  Amazing artistic skills  |  show details
by DF on Sep 22nd, 2014

My experiences have been nothing but positive. Dr. Bomer has an amazing artistic skill. She is a wonderful blend of an artist and doctor combined. She is extremely talented and I am lucky to have found her.

|  Real Patient Review *NOT a staff member  |  show details
by ML on Sep 9th, 2014

I went to this doctor for Botox for squint lines. Having had this procedure two times before with a pleasing result from another doctor with only 25 units and $275, Dr. Bomer said she used 35 units and charged me $490 and the result was not as good as with 25 units. One side took a bit and the other side lowered my eyebrow. I tried to get back for a follow up and after an hour of waiting in the office I was told they were backed up and would have to reschedule. When I finally got in there,weeks later and still only saw an assistant and not the doctor, the assistant then called me a week later to say I needed more Botox and filler. Filler was not an option because I was seeing this doctor for a facelift.....filler was never mentioned in the initial appointments for Botox. I saw another doctor who said at this point because the Botox was put in the wrong place, I would have to wait to do it again or start a course of catch up that would make matters worse. So, I would not recommend this doctor as it appears to me, her motivation must be financial gain as opposed to patient's needs. Don't think because she charges more that the result will be better. Please be aware that some of her positive reviews are from staff members.

|  Happy with my results  |  show details
by Leann on Aug 22nd, 2014

I am very happy with my Botox results. I no longer have the deep wrinkles and I feel better about myself and have more self confidence now. The doctor was very gentle and explained everything as it was happening. I would highly recommend this to all my friends and family.

|  Great results  |  show details
Aug 14th, 2014

Very happy with my results! I look amazing :) staff are super nice and helpful.

Aug 3rd, 2014

All seems great until there is a problem.

|  I learned a lot! Great long term results  |  show details
by KM on Jun 25th, 2014

I had a wonderful experience and even better results from Dr. Bomer and Rejuvent. I was educated on all procedures that were appropriate for my skin and my complexion has never been better. They created a customized skin care program with all of my new products and organized and printed it for me so I knew exactly how to use each product. At my appointment, Dr. Bomer put me at ease and was very thorough and explained the injection procedure. I love my results and I feel so much more confident with the very natural result!!

|  A true facial artist  |  show details
by Barb Z. on Jun 3rd, 2014

I have been going to Rejuvent Medical Spa & Surgery for over 6 years and can honestly say my skin looks better than ever before, largely due to the medical skin care program devised for me by Dr. Kelly Bomer. Her conservative approach to botox and facial fillers, still leaves me looking like myself-only a younger & fresher version! Dr. Bomer is very thorough and takes time during each visit to update my skin care regimen and goals. I always feel very well taken care of by her attentive staff. She is a true facial artist and I look forward to many more years of looking my best under her expert care.

|  Great Results  |  show details
by Heather K. on May 14th, 2014

I went in to see Dr. Bomer because i always looked so tired and people always asked me if I was stressed. I was neither tired or stressed. I met with Dr. Bomer's patient coordinator Rene, who did a fantastic job asking me the right questions. She was very pleasant and knowledgeable about skin care and how the doctor treats her patients. When I met with Doctor Bomer I was impressed with how she took the time to answer my questions and with her plan of action. I have to say the filler and Botox made a huge difference. I no longer look mad, or tired, the long lines on my forehead are gone. I still look like me, and people now ask me if I came back from a vacation! Thank you doctor Bomer, I will be back for sure!

|  Great Care, thoughtful  |  show details
by Claudia on May 14th, 2014

I have been to other offices and saw other doctors and none were as thorough as Dr. Bomer. She is caring and took the time to explain everything. I did not feel rush and my results were amazing! Thank you!

Dec 29th, 2013

Would not choose to see again. Office staff was great but very disappointed with results of surgery

Doctor's Response

Thank you for your review. Please contact us directly to let us know your specific concern.

Nov 19th, 2013

The entire experience has been wonderful so far. I have met with Rene and consulted with Dr. Bomer. Everyone at the office is professional and so kind. Rene has really eased my mind as I had a bad experience elsewhere. I have met with her a couple times at no charge to look at pictures and to have my questions answered. Dr. Bomer really spent time explaining everything in detail and even gave a couple options to achieve my goals. I felt she really cared and listened to me when I explained my concerns.

Jun 13th, 2013

Our care was neglected. Do not recommend

May 27th, 2013

Treated with enormous disrespect.

Apr 28th, 2013

Absolutely do not recommend Dr Bomar

|  Disappointed  |  show details
Feb 14th, 2013

We had heard flattering reviews but were disappointed in the entire experience in the office. Very poor customer service. Non-existent followup left us with the impression of lack of interest in the patient.