Kelly V Bomer, MD
Rejuvent Medical Spa & Surgery
9155 E Bell Rd
Scottsdale, AZ 85260
(480) 889-8880
Locations and availability (1)

2.5

|  I learned a lot! Great long term results  |  show details
by KM on Jun 25th, 2014

I had a wonderful experience and even better results from Dr. Bomer and Rejuvent. I was educated on all procedures that were appropriate for my skin and my complexion has never been better. They created a customized skin care program with all of my new products and organized and printed it for me so I knew exactly how to use each product. At my appointment, Dr. Bomer put me at ease and was very thorough and explained the injection procedure. I love my results and I feel so much more confident with the very natural result!!

|  A true facial artist  |  show details
by Barb Z. on Jun 3rd, 2014

I have been going to Rejuvent Medical Spa & Surgery for over 6 years and can honestly say my skin looks better than ever before, largely due to the medical skin care program devised for me by Dr. Kelly Bomer. Her conservative approach to botox and facial fillers, still leaves me looking like myself-only a younger & fresher version! Dr. Bomer is very thorough and takes time during each visit to update my skin care regimen and goals. I always feel very well taken care of by her attentive staff. She is a true facial artist and I look forward to many more years of looking my best under her expert care.

|  Great Results  |  show details
by Heather K. on May 14th, 2014

I went in to see Dr. Bomer because i always looked so tired and people always asked me if I was stressed. I was neither tired or stressed. I met with Dr. Bomer's patient coordinator Rene, who did a fantastic job asking me the right questions. She was very pleasant and knowledgeable about skin care and how the doctor treats her patients. When I met with Doctor Bomer I was impressed with how she took the time to answer my questions and with her plan of action. I have to say the filler and Botox made a huge difference. I no longer look mad, or tired, the long lines on my forehead are gone. I still look like me, and people now ask me if I came back from a vacation! Thank you doctor Bomer, I will be back for sure!

|  Great Care, thoughtful  |  show details
by Claudia on May 14th, 2014

I have been to other offices and saw other doctors and none were as thorough as Dr. Bomer. She is caring and took the time to explain everything. I did not feel rush and my results were amazing! Thank you!

Nov 19th, 2013

The entire experience has been wonderful so far. I have met with Rene and consulted with Dr. Bomer. Everyone at the office is professional and so kind. Rene has really eased my mind as I had a bad experience elsewhere. I have met with her a couple times at no charge to look at pictures and to have my questions answered. Dr. Bomer really spent time explaining everything in detail and even gave a couple options to achieve my goals. I felt she really cared and listened to me when I explained my concerns.

Jun 13th, 2013

Our care was neglected. Do not recommend

May 27th, 2013

Treated with enormous disrespect.

|  Disappointed  |  show details
Feb 14th, 2013

We had heard flattering reviews but were disappointed in the entire experience in the office. Very poor customer service. Non-existent followup left us with the impression of lack of interest in the patient.