Beautiful results! show details Beautiful results!
Apr 25th, 2015

I have had a wonderful experience with Dr. Bomer!! I refer all my family and friends to her clinic. I would not trust anyone else to do my fillers. She is extremely knowledgeable, and her results are natural and beautiful.

In great hands with Dr. Bomer show details In great hands with Dr. Bomer
Mar 12th, 2015

DR. BOMER was very meticulous and professional. I felt in the best of care and trusted that I would be thrilled with the outcome. And I am.

Mar 5th, 2015

I love Dr. Bomer, I trust all of her recommendations on what she thinks will be best for me. I always look forward to my appointment knowing she will do what it takes to make me feel and look my very best possible... Thank you so much!

By Far the Best show details By Far the Best
Feb 12th, 2015

Everyone on the staff is very professional and patient-focused. In my opinion, Dr. Bomer is by far the best in the area, particularly for filler. I would not go anywhere else.

Feb 10th, 2015

I always enjoy the staff at rejuvent and feel that i am in good hands, especially with Dr. Bomer.

Feb 8th, 2015

I have been a loyal patient of Dr. Bomer's since she opened her practice in Scottsdale 10 years ago. I highly recommend her to family and friends.

Feb 7th, 2015

Dr. Bomer is an artist and incredible physician. I could not be more pleased.

Feb 6th, 2015

I am always pleased with the professionalism and care that Dr. Bomer and her staff exhibits. My experience has been wonderful. I am very pleased with the results. I have found that Dr. Bomer takes great care in the work she does and her expertise is exceptional.

Jan 2nd, 2015

The Fountain of Youth in a syringe! True, you can get injections almost anywhere, but it really matters WHO is injecting! Dr. Bomer has given me back my youth! She is a true artist. It was a wonderful experience, truly customized for me. No cookie-cutter appointment here! I feel confident and know that I am in the absolute best hands in the business. I almost do not want to share my secret weapon but I am so thankful that I cannot be selfish!!! THANK YOU DR BOMER!

Love this place!!! show details Love this place!!!
Dec 18th, 2014

I have been coming to see Dr. Bomer on a very regular basis for over 9 years. I would never trust another doctor to treat my skin and aging concerns. The staff is excellent and so is the environment.

Forever Patient show details Forever Patient
Nov 8th, 2014

I have been coming to Dr Bomer for 5 years. I love the office staff they are all so frendly and professional. Dr Bomer has helped me age backwards!!. I believe she is the best in her field!! I always look forward to my appoitments. Thank you for make me look so young!

Exceptional experience! show details Exceptional experience!
by Ashley S. on Sep 23rd, 2014

I have had the pleasure of having multiple filler sessions with Dr. Bomer and she is the only physician I trust addressing my facial needs and concerns. I couldn’t be happier with my entire experience. My results are flawless and natural. Dr. Bomer is truly an artist! Dr. Bomer is thorough, precise and committed to meeting and exceeding your goals of achieving a more youthful appearance. The staff are all very professional, kind and friendly. Thank you Dr. Bomer for all that you do!

Awesome job! Love my results! show details Awesome job! Love my results!
by SL on Sep 23rd, 2014

Dr Bomer is very skilled facial plastic surgeon . I had filler and Botox and my results were fabulous and exactly what I was expecting! Her staff is very helpful and nice. She seems to always spends time with me that is needed and never rushed. I love what she has done to my self esteem as well! Thank You Dr Bomer!

Amazing artistic skills show details Amazing artistic skills
by DF on Sep 22nd, 2014

My experiences have been nothing but positive. Dr. Bomer has an amazing artistic skill. She is a wonderful blend of an artist and doctor combined. She is extremely talented and I am lucky to have found her.

Happy with my results show details Happy with my results
by Leann on Aug 22nd, 2014

I am very happy with my Botox results. I no longer have the deep wrinkles and I feel better about myself and have more self confidence now. The doctor was very gentle and explained everything as it was happening. I would highly recommend this to all my friends and family.

Dr Kelly Bomer show details Dr Kelly Bomer
by Melisa M on Aug 17th, 2014

I had a wonderful experience at Dr Bomer office. Her main concern is keeping you look natural. She is very gentle and makes you feel very comfortable for your procedure. I had filler injections with her and I would highly recommend her.

A true facial artist show details A true facial artist
by Barb Z. on Jun 3rd, 2014

I have been going to Rejuvent Medical Spa & Surgery for over 6 years and can honestly say my skin looks better than ever before, largely due to the medical skin care program devised for me by Dr. Kelly Bomer. Her conservative approach to botox and facial fillers, still leaves me looking like myself-only a younger & fresher version! Dr. Bomer is very thorough and takes time during each visit to update my skin care regimen and goals. I always feel very well taken care of by her attentive staff. She is a true facial artist and I look forward to many more years of looking my best under her expert care.

Nov 19th, 2013

The entire experience has been wonderful so far. I have met with Rene and consulted with Dr. Bomer. Everyone at the office is professional and so kind. Rene has really eased my mind as I had a bad experience elsewhere. I have met with her a couple times at no charge to look at pictures and to have my questions answered. Dr. Bomer really spent time explaining everything in detail and even gave a couple options to achieve my goals. I felt she really cared and listened to me when I explained my concerns.