Dr. Kelly Bomer MD Patient Reviews

• Plastic Surgery Scottsdale, AZ

January 17th, 2017
Natural
I wanted to look like myself but was tired of my tired eyes and was considering surgery, that was until I met Dr Bomer. She is an amazing doctor to go for filler, I got some under my eyes and cheeks and I seriously look 10 years younger and do not look tired or hollow. Plus I learned a lot about how we age. I can't imagine going anywhere else because there is no way I would trust anyone else to do a better job than this. I look super natural!

December 25th, 2016
Dr. Bomer is the best. I travel from a different state to see her. There are plenty of doctors that do injections where I live, but I would never settle for less. She is a true artist and expert in her field.

December 24th, 2016
My Favorite Place to Go When I Need a 'Tune Up'
Dr. Bomer is very knowledgeable and tailors everything to one's own bone structure and skin needs. She is an expert in the field and is current with products and new techniques on the market. She helps one look like a younger, better version of oneself. This is the only place I go for treatments and skincare - the best!

December 20th, 2016
Professional with a keen eye for beauty:).

November 3rd, 2016
She and her staff are very specialized and their knowledge is my gain . I am very happy to be in their hands and facing the world looking my best.

June 18th, 2016
Felt she was very knowledgable and experienced in this procedure. felt confident in her hands. Love my results!

November 13th, 2015
Very meticulous and precise.

November 2nd, 2015
Dr. Bomer is the best!! Highly professional, a true perfectionist and an artist. I would highly recommend her to anyone who wants the best quality and natural look. Her procedures are performed with the utmost of care. I trust Dr. Bomer and would not let anyone else touch my face! My husband and I fly in from out of state for our appointments with her.

October 31st, 2015
I feel so blessed to have been introduced to Dr. Bomer 10 years ago! All my skin care and rejuvenation needs are met by her and her wonderful staff. I could not be more pleased with the results I experience and the compliments I receive! Rejuvent Medical Spa is the BEST! ...

October 29th, 2015
Dr.Bomer has magic hands! Her touch is Phenomenal and is demonstrated by her skill. She Exhibits an excellence in her profession that I find most refreshing. Never hurried and always willing to answer any question that comes her way. I am more than happy with the results of my procedure. Dr. Bomer and I discussed our objectives and then proceeded to carry them out. Post op treatment is essential to long term results. Thank you Dr. Bomer.

October 27th, 2015
Dr. Bomer always takes time to explain the different procedures with me. She is an artist when it comes to injecting Botox and fillers.

October 22nd, 2015
I have been very pleased with my results after visiting Dr.Bomer for filler injections. She has a great eye which makes all the difference in the world. I look natural and friends say that I look refreshed and not over done. People often think I am much younger than my biological age. I would highly recommend her services.