Dr. Kelly Bomer, MD

Patient Reviews ? Write a Review

3.0

|  Bomer Redo  |  show details
Dec 22nd, 2014

Why does Vitals remove reviews from people who had a bad experience with Dr Bomer and leave on reviews that are clearly from her staff? I thought this site was for patient information both good & bad. If it's OK for this Doctor to pay a service to have her negative reviews removed then what's the point of this site? I spent a lot of money with Dr Bomer and after getting 2nd & 3rd opinions, I now have to pay to have all of her work redone and I am not the only one with this experience as I am finding out, no thanks to Vitals.

|  Love this place!!!  |  show details
Dec 18th, 2014

I have been coming to see Dr. Bomer on a very regular basis for over 9 years. I would never trust another doctor to treat my skin and aging concerns. The staff is excellent and so is the environment.

|  Forever Patient  |  show details
Nov 8th, 2014

I have been coming to Dr Bomer for 5 years. I love the office staff they are all so frendly and professional. Dr Bomer has helped me age backwards!!. I believe she is the best in her field!! I always look forward to my appoitments. Thank you for make me look so young!

|  Exceptional experience!  |  show details
by Ashley S. on Sep 23rd, 2014

I have had the pleasure of having multiple filler sessions with Dr. Bomer and she is the only physician I trust addressing my facial needs and concerns. I couldn’t be happier with my entire experience. My results are flawless and natural. Dr. Bomer is truly an artist! Dr. Bomer is thorough, precise and committed to meeting and exceeding your goals of achieving a more youthful appearance. The staff are all very professional, kind and friendly. Thank you Dr. Bomer for all that you do!

|  Awesome job! Love my results!  |  show details
by SL on Sep 23rd, 2014

Dr Bomer is very skilled facial plastic surgeon . I had filler and Botox and my results were fabulous and exactly what I was expecting! Her staff is very helpful and nice. She seems to always spends time with me that is needed and never rushed. I love what she has done to my self esteem as well! Thank You Dr Bomer!

|  Amazing artistic skills  |  show details
by DF on Sep 22nd, 2014

My experiences have been nothing but positive. Dr. Bomer has an amazing artistic skill. She is a wonderful blend of an artist and doctor combined. She is extremely talented and I am lucky to have found her.

|  Happy with my results  |  show details
by Leann on Aug 22nd, 2014

I am very happy with my Botox results. I no longer have the deep wrinkles and I feel better about myself and have more self confidence now. The doctor was very gentle and explained everything as it was happening. I would highly recommend this to all my friends and family.

|  Dr Kelly Bomer  |  show details
by Melisa M on Aug 17th, 2014

I had a wonderful experience at Dr Bomer office. Her main concern is keeping you look natural. She is very gentle and makes you feel very comfortable for your procedure. I had filler injections with her and I would highly recommend her.

|  A true facial artist  |  show details
by Barb Z. on Jun 3rd, 2014

I have been going to Rejuvent Medical Spa & Surgery for over 6 years and can honestly say my skin looks better than ever before, largely due to the medical skin care program devised for me by Dr. Kelly Bomer. Her conservative approach to botox and facial fillers, still leaves me looking like myself-only a younger & fresher version! Dr. Bomer is very thorough and takes time during each visit to update my skin care regimen and goals. I always feel very well taken care of by her attentive staff. She is a true facial artist and I look forward to many more years of looking my best under her expert care.

|  show details
Nov 19th, 2013

The entire experience has been wonderful so far. I have met with Rene and consulted with Dr. Bomer. Everyone at the office is professional and so kind. Rene has really eased my mind as I had a bad experience elsewhere. I have met with her a couple times at no charge to look at pictures and to have my questions answered. Dr. Bomer really spent time explaining everything in detail and even gave a couple options to achieve my goals. I felt she really cared and listened to me when I explained my concerns.

|  Disappointed  |  show details
Feb 14th, 2013

We had heard flattering reviews but were disappointed in the entire experience in the office. Very poor customer service. Non-existent followup left us with the impression of lack of interest in the patient.