Dr. Kelle Berggren MD Patient Reviews

• Dermatology Wheaton, IL

3.8

June 12th, 2013
My daughter has been seeing by dr Bergeron and her PA for over a Year now. She and her staff have been very helpful esp when related to costs of treatment. They helped get my prescriptions covered by insurance as well as providing coupons for expensive medications.

July 10th, 2012
Not accessible, nurse returns calls after long waiting period
Gets frustrated if asked questions.Makes Rude comments.

July 4th, 2010
Missed The Obvious Melanoma
Was referred to this "doctor" with a suspicious mole on my back. Irregular shape, raised, slight change, irregular border. This doctor was more interested in going on maternity leave I guess. She told me the mole was not a melanoma and she had "seen a lot of melanoma", and have it removed in a few months.Well, 4 months later it was removed. It was metastatic melanoma Stage III. I have since had tumors in my lungs and have been suffering with cancer inside my body for the past 5 years, going through all kinds of tortuous treatments.I only wonder if I saw a good doctor if I could've caught this aggressive cancer before it spread further. I now have stage 4 metastatic melanoma and am spending thousands of dollars trying drugs to keep this cancer under control.Early detection is critical for this deadly disease and this doctor was useless. Thanks. Hope your life is great. Pathetic.

July 4th, 2008
Awesome
I loved how much Dr. Kelle Berggren helped me when I went to see her. See answered all my questions thoroughly and professionally. also, how caring she is, and takes the time with me. I look forward with a positive attitude to my next appointment