Learn more about Dr. Kellen Choi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kellen Choi, Orthopaedic Surgeon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Choi
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Choi Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kellen Choi, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Choi graduated from Northwestern University, Chicago. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Choi has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Edward Hospital
- Central Dupage Hospital
- SportsMed-Wheaton Orthopaedics
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kellen K Choi MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 15 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Kellen K. Choi practice?
- Dr. Kellen Choi has 1 office location.
Dr. Kellen Choi practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Carol Stream, IL.
See Carol Stream Surgeons.