A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kellen Choi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kellen Choi, Orthopaedic Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kellen Choi, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Choi graduated from Northwestern University, Chicago.
Dr. Choi has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Edward Hospital
- Central Dupage Hospital
- SportsMed-Wheaton Orthopaedics
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kellen K Choi MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 13 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Kellen K. Choi practice?
- Dr. Kellen Choi has 3 office locations.
Dr. Kellen Choi practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Carol Stream, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Naperville, IL and Wheaton, IL.
See Carol Stream Surgeons.