Dr. Kellen Kovalovich Is this you?

February 19th, 2013

Best Gi doc-I trust this doctor completely

I spent 11 days in the hospital for an acute medication induced pancreatitis, food poisoning, and ulcerative colitis. Prior to my hospitalization I avoided seeing all Doctors, particularly GI docs because of a lack of trust and rapport. Dr. Kovalovich was not only easy to understand, thorough, and meticulous, but he was also very accurate in his diagnosis, treatment approach and medical case conceptualization. He spent time ruling out organic causes of my illness by ordering the most logical and appropriate labs and tests to determine the source of my ailment. He spent significant time speaking with me at bedside and put me at ease about my concerns and anxieties. He was gentle, yet firm and helped me understand my condition thoroughly. Due work/business schedule, at times my husband was unable to be present when the doctor made his rounds. Dr. Kovalovick even took the time to speak to my husband both on the phone and in person to explain my current condition, prognosis and treatment approach. I am very pleased with this specialist and I can say with great confidence that this doctor's attitiude, respectfulness, and beyond excellent bedside manners have forever changed my impression of GI doctors. It is because of his patient care that I will continue to pay closer attention to my GI issues and I will certainly be following up with him in the future. Thank you for all your help Dr. Kovalovich!

May 13th, 2011

Saved my wife's life twice

On her 3rd pregnancy month, my wife stopped eating or drinking fluids. Anything she smelt made her vomiting. She lost weight and became anemic, diabetic and weak. There was no hope but to abort the baby. After several visits to the ER for IV, we were sent to Dr. Kovalovich. His famous words "I never fail" gave us hope. With TPN inserted into my wife's arm for more than 5 months, she survived her pregnancy and delivered a healthy baby without any complications. The same thing happened with our 2nd child. Dr. Kovalovich was ahead of time to provide the necessary same treatment. Our 2nd child was born, again, on time and without complications. Now our kids are 7 and 4 years old, and in good health. Thank you, Dr. Kellen Kovalovich, for your care, help and support.

May 15th, 2010

He is both my husbands AND my mothers gastro dr. He handles them both differently but manages to put them both at ease. He is respectful, courteous and pleasant with my 80 yr old Mum but jokes around and is companianable with my Hubby. When my hubby was in the hospital with a perferation of his intestine he spoke in a language we could understand instead of the usual Dr Greek Speak that is impossible to understand. We all love Dr. Kovalovichand trust him completly.

February 7th, 2017